Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's been a great few days in St. Louis. On Tuesday I had two very successful events at the Barnes & Noble in Fenton (thank you, Deborah!) and last night I had a wonderful time at the St. Louis Woman's Club, where I gave a speech and was treated royally (thank you, Toni!).

Tonight at 7 I'm giving a reading at Pudd'nhead Books (37 S. Old Orchard Ave., Webster Groves, MO). Afterward I'm meeting up with some old St. Louis friends across the street at the Highway 61 Roadhouse. If you're in the area, please come to both events!

Tomorrow I'm driving to Chicago (to meet Allyson - yay!!!). On Saturday at noon I'll be giving a reading at the Abraham Lincoln Book Shop (357 W. Chicago Ave.). That will be a great event - and it will be carried live on the Web at www.virtualbooksigning.net, so you can join me even if you're not in Chicago!