Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Greetings from Rome! We all arrived safe and sound last week (cats included). I finally found a place with free wireless Internet access - a bar, as fortune would have it - so I can finally post something. (Forgive any typos or other errors, dear reader.)

Our apartment is smack dab in the center of the city, maybe a one minute walk from Trevi Fountain. I've been here less than a week, and the tourists are already on my nerves.

Our furnishings haven't arrived yet (maybe next week), so we're living with temporary furniture. temporary everything in fact. Setting up house for the umpteenth time this year is a pain, but, hey, we're in Rome.

We really haven't explored much yet. Allyson's at work and I'm mostly running errands.

It's all still pretty crazy, but we're adjusting. A fuller, more entertaining update soon...

No comments: