Wednesday, March 05, 2008


Hey, just a quick update: I'm back in D.C. after spending a week back home, keeping my mom company while my dad was in the hospital. (He finally went home on Monday.) I should be hard at work on the book but I'm really having trouble getting started. So instead I do things like updating my blog, even when I don't really have anything to say. The generic term for this is procrastinating.

Above is a picture from our recent travels. It's me standing in front of the country's first crematory in Washington, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1876 by one Francis LeMoyne. From 1876 to 1900 there were 42 cremations there - including that of LeMoyne himself, whose cremains are interred right out front (I'm standing next to his gravestone).

OK, back to the book...

2 comments:

Yolar said...

See Here or Here

malgeo said...

Hey yolar, thanks for the spam!