Tuesday, March 27, 2007


Here’s the cover of the paperback version of my book. Astute observers will note that the subtitle has been changed from “How the Steelers and the Eagles Saved Pro Football During World War II” to “How the Pittsburgh Steelers and Philadelphia Eagles Saved Pro Football During World War II.” This, presumably, will prompt residents of those cities who don’t know the name of their local football team to purchase multiple copies of the book.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, I have to submit corrections for the paperback version by April 9 (your dear correspondent’s 41st birthday, coincidentally). So, if you found a typo in the hardcover version, please let me know ASAP. Your help is greatly appreciated and will be rewarded with an acknowledgement in my next book – provided there is one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I wasn't going to mention it. And I hate to be all obsessive about spelling.....

but it's spelled "Teem."

Sinceerly,

Gvu

Mitch Teich said...

Do you think it would be possible to add a few more words to your subtitle?